Everyone has a right not to be bullied or harassed at work. There are national anti-bullying laws and state or territory health and safety bodies that can help people with bullying and harassment in the workplace.
Workplace bullying can be defined as repeated unreasonable behaviour directed towards a person, or group, that jeopardises workplace health and safety. Bullying and harassment are a significant problem in today’s workforce. A recent New South Wales study estimated that one in six people are bullied at work.
Bullying can have a serious impact on the health and morale of workers and adversely affect the company as a whole.
Our ‘Workplace Bullying training online’ course provides those in a managerial or supervisory role with the tools to identify bullying and harassment in the workplace, put measures in place to prevent it occurring and how to manage it, should it happen within their organization.
During this course, employees will learn about:
- The effects that bullying and harassment can have in the workplace.
- How to identify behaviour that would be considered as bullying and harassment.
- What they should do if they find themselves, or a colleague, being bullied or harassed at work.
Average completion time for this online course is 60 minutes.
If organising a group booking or onsite training contact us for further information.
- 100% Online Course – Complete your course quickly and easily online, no need to visit a classroom.
- Same Day Certificate – Upon completion your certificate will be sent to you.
- Learn at your own pace – We keep a record of how far you’ve progressed with your course, so you can complete it whenever you prefer.
Who is this Course for?
This Workplace Bullying training is suitable for any employee working in a managerial or supervisory role in an Australian organisation.
Student Handbook (593 KB)
The cost for this Workplace Bullying training online is $49.
If organising a group booking contact us for further information.