Chemical Handling Course Online
This course provides you with an understanding of what are classed as hazardous chemicals and how you can identify them. You will learn what they are used for in the workplace and what is needed to ensure they are used safely so as to avoid injury and illness in the work environment.
During this Chemical Handling course online, employees will learn about:
- How hazardous chemicals can affect the body.
- How to find relevant information on hazardous chemicals.
- What can be done to control hazardous chemicals.
- The rights and responsibilities of someone working with hazardous chemicals.
Average completion time for this online course is 40 minutes.
If organising a group booking or onsite training contact us for further information.
- 100% Online Course – Complete your course quickly and easily online, no need to visit a classroom.
- Same Day Certificate – Upon completion your certificate will be sent to you.
- Learn at your own pace – We keep a record of how far you’ve progressed with your course, so you can complete it whenever you prefer.
Who is this Course for?
This Chemical Handling course online is suitable for any employee working in an Australia organisation.
The cost for this Chemical Handing course online is $49.
If organising a group booking contact us for further information.