This course has been designed to cover all the areas of theoretical training that is required to execute the roles and responsibilities of Wardens and Floor or Area Wardens.
The Fire Warden training online is delivered through a series of interactive activities and videos and there are regular assessments as the course progresses to ensure that the student has thoroughly understood what has been presented to them at each stage of the course.
The Fire Warden Training online has been produced in line with Australian Standard 3745 – 2010 – Planning for emergencies in facilities
During this Fire Warden Training online, employees will learn about:
- How to identify and report emergencies and hazards.
- How to behave during emergencies.
- How the emergency control organisation is structured.
- The procedures for emergency response.
- How to respond to emergency warnings.
- How to prevent and prepare for possible emergencies.
- How to spot hazards and what to do to control them.
Average completion time for this online course is 120 minutes.
If organising a group booking contact us for further information. If you are looking for a classroom delivered course with practical first attack fire fighting training, check out our Fire Safety course.
- 100% Online Course – Complete your course quickly and easily online, no need to visit a classroom.
- Same Day Certificate – Upon completion your certificate will be sent to you.
- Learn at your own pace – We keep a record of how far you’ve progressed with your course, so you can complete it whenever you prefer.
Who is this Course for?
This Fire Warden training online is suitable for Wardens and Floor or Area Wardens.
Student Handbook (593 KB)
The cost for this Fire Warden training online is $49.
If organising a group booking contact us for further information.