Anti Money Laundering Training Online
This course has been developed to provide an understanding of how to identify, prevent and report money laundering and terrorism financing.
During this Anti Money Laundering course online, employees will learn about:
- The potential harm caused by money laundering and terrorism financing.
- How to identify money laundering and terrorism financing.
- Anti-money laundering and counter-terrorism financing (AML/CTF) regulatory requirements.
- The key components of an AML/CTF program.
- Reporting obligations under the AML/CTF legislation and how to meet them.
Average completion time for this online course is 90 minutes.
If organising a group booking or onsite training contact us for further information.
This is not an accredited anti-money laundering course.
- 100% Online Course – Complete your course quickly and easily online, no need to visit a classroom.
- Same Day Certificate – Upon completion your certificate will be sent to you.
- Learn at your own pace – We keep a record of how far you’ve progressed with your course, so you can complete it whenever you prefer.
Who is this Course for?
The Anti Money Laundering course online has a national focus and has been designed to provide training for all staff working in Australian banking, finance and gambling.
The cost for this Anti Money Laundering course online is $49.
If organising a group booking contact us for further information.