Terms of Sale & Privacy
ATS undertakes to refund or transfer course fees according to the following criteria:
- the participant having applied for & being confirmed into a course, fails to attend without prior notice, will have course fees withheld in total as a cancellation fee unless a doctor's medical certificate is supplied. If a medical certificate is provided you are entitled to a transfer not a refund
- if you are more than 15 minutes late you will not be admitted & a rescheduling fee of 50% of the course fee applies
- 24 hours notice is required to reschedule a course. A $10 rescheduling fee applies per course
- 24 hours notice is required to cancel a course. A $20 cancellation fee applies
- if a deposit is made for a course, the same policies for a full payment applies
If you are assessed as not competent, a re-assessment will be offered to you. This must be undertaken within a 2 month period. If you are again assessed as not competent or if you do not undertake the re-assessment in the 2 month time period you will be required to pay for and attend the course again before any further attempt at assessment.
Rescheduling of Courses
ATS reserves the right to postpone a course if there are insufficient participant numbers to make the course financially viable.
Australian Training Solutions is subject to the provisions of the Privacy Act 1988. The personal information provided by you on this application form will be used to process your application for enrollment into the training program(s) specified on the front of this form. Failure to sign or not complete all the information required may result in your application being unsuccessful.
Wildstar Management Pty Limited, trading as Australian Training Solutions (ATS), is a Registered Training Organisation (No 90737). To comply with the Standards of NVR Registered Training Organisations 2011, we are required to maintain a record of all participants on all our training programs for a period of thirty (30) years. There is also an obligation to ensure that such records are adequately secured whether they are kept as a written document or kept as a soft copy within a computerized system of record keeping.
You have the right to access and correct any of your personal information that ATS holds about you. ATS may disclose your information your information to third parties who may provide services under contract or agreement to ATS. – These contracts or agreements require the third party to keep your personal information confidential and secure.