The NSW Food Safety Supervisor (FSS) course is made up of two units of competency: Use hygienic practices for food safety SITXFSA101 and Participate in safe food handling practices. This course is designed for supervisors and managers of food businesses in NSW.
NSW Food Safety Supervisor course0
Page 1 of 1 pages
- 20 Sep 2016 - Provide First Aid HLTAID003, SPECIAL PRICE $80
- 24 May 2016 - RSA and RCG competncy card re fresher
- 13 May 2015 - Do You Have Adequate Bar Work Experience?
- 11 May 2015 - White Card Course
- 08 May 2015 - Have You Updated Your RSA & RCG?