In April 2011, new FSS requirements were introduced with food businesses in NSW required to appoint at least one person in their business to be the Food Safety Supervisor. Since then, thousands of individuals have been trained and currently hold the Food Safety Supervisor certificate for food businesses across NSW. With this said, there are still thousands more yet to comply with the Food Safety Supervisor requirements.
Have You Renewed Your Food Safety Supervisor Qualification?0
NSW Food Safety Supervisor course0
The NSW Food Safety Supervisor (FSS) course is made up of two units of competency: Use hygienic practices for food safety SITXFSA101 and Participate in safe food handling practices. This course is designed for supervisors and managers of food businesses in NSW.
Name and Shame Register0
The repuations of food businesses are taking a beating with over 7 million hits on the NSW Food Authority's Name and Shame Register!
Page 1 of 1 pages
- 20 Sep 2016 - Provide First Aid HLTAID003, SPECIAL PRICE $80
- 24 May 2016 - RSA and RCG competncy card re fresher
- 13 May 2015 - Do You Have Adequate Bar Work Experience?
- 11 May 2015 - White Card Course
- 08 May 2015 - Have You Updated Your RSA & RCG?