In April 2011, new FSS requirements were introduced with food businesses in NSW required to appoint at least one person in their business to be the Food Safety Supervisor. Since then, thousands of individuals have been trained and currently hold the Food Safety Supervisor certificate for food businesses across NSW. With this said, there are still thousands more yet to comply with the Food Safety Supervisor requirements.
Have You Renewed Your Food Safety Supervisor Qualification?0
Comply with the FSS requirements now by completing the NSW FSS Online0
If you haven’t yet completed the NSW FSS course for your food business, you can now with the NSW FSS Online course
Page 1 of 1 pages
- 20 Sep 2016 - Provide First Aid HLTAID003, SPECIAL PRICE $80
- 24 May 2016 - RSA and RCG competncy card re fresher
- 13 May 2015 - Do You Have Adequate Bar Work Experience?
- 11 May 2015 - White Card Course
- 08 May 2015 - Have You Updated Your RSA & RCG?