Australian Training Solutions

Do you want to work in a restaurant, café or bar?



Responsible Service Of Alcohol (RSA)

To work in a venue that serves, supplies

or sells alcohol, you must have your NSW RSA

Sydney – Campbelltown – Miranda

FROM $110

Responsible Conduct of Gambling (RCG)

If the venue also provides gambling services,

such as gaming machines, you must have a NSW RCG

Sydney – Campbelltown – Miranda

FROM $75



Bar Skills training

Learn how to pour real beer, make drinks with spirits,

open/close bar procedures and customer service.


FROM $130


Food Safety Supervisor (FSS)

Food businesses in NSW must have a current

NSW FSS Certificate to comply with the

NSW Food Authority regulation

Sydney – Online

FROM $150

Leave A Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *